www.ThinkApril.com is a very exciting place to work in. I am a part-time employee here, focused on assisting John and Vonny Oei, my brokers, with marketing copywriting and strategies for their “one stop shop” —- real estate, mortgage, and insurance. There’s also a title company in the premises.
I’ve enclosed an example of a direct mail piece that I edited for John Oei. Being an independent broker for some very good insurance companies makes it easier for the client. The independent broker works for the client, looking for the best choices in insurance coverage (which includes adequate coverage).
Check out their website when you get a chance.
Your insurance policy is renewing on (date).
Has your agent updated your homeowner policy recently?
If not, are you open to new ideas regarding how your homeowners insurance can be reviewed for adequate coverage?
Some alarming news to consider:
- According to MSN Money, two out of three homes do not have enough coverage. The latest survey showed a typical homeowner was underinsured by 27% â€¦â€¦ Many homeowners have not updated their coverage to reflect these costs.
- ABC news (September 7, 2006, Michael Finney) quoted nearly 60% of American homes are underinsured by an average 22%. Most donâ€™t really have adequate insurance in case of a disaster like a hurricane or earthquake.
How can this happen?
- Many insurance companies radically modified their guaranteed replacement policies.
- Construction costs are on the rise.
- New building code increases the cost.
- Homeowners are remodeling, but did not notify the insurance companies.
What can you do?
By filling up this short form, we will send you a free Replacement Cost Analysis. Once filled out, you will get a complete replacement cost report that will show you exactly what it is going to cost you to replace your home in the event of a disaster.
You get a competitive quote using the best quote we can find from our preferred insurance companies (Hartford, Allied, Kemper, First American Specialty, the sister company of First American Title Insurance, and Balboa Insurance Company).
You will receive a list of 30 different discount or credits that many insurance companies offer. Ask your current insurance company if you can get comparative discounts or credits from the list we will send you.
Our system will save you money and give you peace of mind with or without changing your current insurance company. Doesnâ€™t it make sense for you to fill up this one-minute form and have peace of mind knowing you have the best value for your insurance with the right coverage?
April Insurance Agency
1788 â€“ 19th Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94122
CA Department of Insurance Lic. # 0659943
CA Department of Real Estate Lic. #0859778
P.S. For limited time only, I will send a free report : 12 ways to save on your homeowner insurance.